31.10.07

Chrissy Angliker's Badass Fishkit


Chrissy Angliker, from Switzerland, has designed these great pocket sized fishing tackles. They remind me of the good old days when I went fishing with grandpa, besides our regular bamboo-styled useless rods, we always used to carry these little hand tackles. Can't remember ever using them, and certainly can't remember them looking this good!
Apparently Chrissy sees her 'fishing knuckles' as a fashion item as well as a functional piece and that is a combination I like! Goes the show you that after our well earned Friday-afternoon mojitos in the coolest bar in town, we can always pop around to the nearest pond, stream or river and get ourselves a nice self-caught meal (or should be able to)!

Unfortunately, as far as I know, these little beauties are only on sale somewhere in Brooklyn. I feel that needs to change, and I'll mail her to see whether they can be a first item on a 'DIY-community-goodie-catalogue'.

No comments: